Navigation

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Photo A Day #50 101 Ukeleles

C and I met up with some friends tonight to see 101 Ukeleles play in a Chinese Art Gallery. I'm not sure if that needs hyphenating to make sense. It's an art gallery that shows Chinese Modern Art. Maybe that makes more sense.


Anyhow, it's all beside the point, I'm sure the 101 ukeleles had nothing to do with Chinese Modern Art. And I'm also pretty sure there was not actually 101 ukeleles involved. But we had a good time anyway, there was a whole bunch of people playing ukelele versions of ABBA, AC/DC, Johnny Cash, The Beatles and Neil Diamond amongst others. Not a bad way to spend a Thursday night! I love Miss Pigtails up the front and her happy grin!


A glass of wine and 101* Ukeleles and "Octopus' Garden" - Ukelele version is a pretty good night out in my books. Now may be the time to mention that C thought we were going to see a single musician play 101 ukeleles at once. I'd have liked to see that!


*actual number may be closer to 30.

Kitty xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy