Navigation

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Weekend Links v.04



Whoa, what a week. I think I may have overextended myself, having planned a pretty big posting schedule with the travel series, only to have a really awesome job fall in my lap late last Friday. Despite the work day being extended by a 5 hour commute, I loved this job! If you're in Sydney, make sure to head to the Vivid Festival and you may just see some of my animations on The Star in Darling Harbour (!!!) If I owe you an email or a response to a comment, I'm catching up now. And... My work is going to be in VIVID! I'm pretty damn excited. (See my blog posts on Vivid here, here and here).

If I had an iPad, this would be the case I used. For sure.

Studio 404 and Kate from Clear The Way have teamed up to share some advice on accepting guest posts on your blog.

These Lentil-Chickpea Veggie Burgers with Avocado Green Harissa need to get in my belly!

If you ever wondered how folks make gorgeous typography, here's a behind the scenes peek at Pen & Peplum's latest creation.

These flats sum up my indecisiveness in the most perfect way!

Jessie is always talking about tiny homes, so I thought of her when I read this interview. Imagine throwing in your big house in the suburbs and building your own tiny home for $33k?!

Two simple tips for organising your digital photo files.

Is anyone going to an Etsy Craft Party on the 6th June? I hope to see you at the Sydney event!

This vintage fabric strapless dress is divine!

Handpainted folk art mushrooms?! Love.

In case you missed it on Kitty & Buck last week:
Travel Budget Tips | Saving For A Holiday
Travel Budget Tips | Making Time For A Break
Travel Budget Tips | How to Save Money on Your Vacation

I have one or two more travel tips posts coming up, is there anything you'd like me to include? Leave your ideas/questions below if you have any and I'll be sure to address them for you :)

Kitty
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy