Navigation

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Weekend Links v.06


I don't think I need any help tangling cables, but at least it looks fancy on this light fitting!

Miranti is giving away a couple of her new prints - pretty text from a fellow Sydney-sider.


Katie talks about changing your blogging focus and realising when something is no longer working.

This decadent red velvet candle sounds like the perfect formula for this chilly weather we've been having.

This social media sanity mini-guide from Caroline is a must for anyone overwhelmed by the weight of social media responsibilities for their blog/business.

Checking out ModCloth's "most-loved" section has left me with these three on my wishlist (one, two, three)


Dealing with overwhelm: Learn to say N-O.


In case you missed it on Kitty & Buck:

I hope you had a nice weekend, sorry it's been a little quiet around these parts. Somehow the days were running away from me this week. But I got sh*t done. On top of work, the car is serviced, tax prepared, dead tree cut down (RIP), fire pit purchased and christened. Did I mention I roasted marshmallows? I'm now on a quest to find Graham Crackers in Australia so I can make proper s'mores on the fire. mmm.

Kitty
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy