Navigation

Monday, June 30, 2014

What I Wore | Winter Berries

Gee, it's been awhile between "What I Wore" posts, huh? I'll try to make them slightly more regular, a combination of work, weather and inclination has popped them on the back burner for a little while. I couldn't resist pairing my crisp woollen coat with the bright red berries that have popped up in the recent frosty weather we've been having.

I can't remember if I mentioned it, but I bought a fire pit with the intention of roasting some veggie snags and cobbling together some Australian S'mores (substitute Graham Crackers with whatever I can - Granitas for now). We enjoyed one bonfire but jeez, it's been so cold we haven't had the inclination to spend the evening outdoors again, brrr! Even with a fire...

Regardless of my desire to stay indoors, I'm loving the chill in the air. It makes you feel more alive after a lazy summer. Speaking of laziness, do you ever feel like you get totally stuck in a rut? I suppose everyone reaches that point at various times. I'm not feeling so rut-ty but more... like things are about to burst open and something new is just around the corner. I've been pouring my energy into work so much that I've had blinkers on for just about everything else in my life. But really, you know when your head is down and you just get a feeling. Bring on change, I'm ready for a shake up!



ice cream ring | Japan
leggings | Industrie (old)
skirt | Tokito (really old)

Kitty
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy