Navigation

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Weekend Links v.13

 {image}

This lakes and ocean infographic is fascinating. I need to know what is inside the door that James Cameron found at the bottom ;)


I Love Mona has 20% off all summer stock! Loving this handmade pineapple and parrot print dress!


Lisa has some great tips to improve your website in just 15 minutes



I must have one of these sleep mask pillows!

Are there any other Ray Bradbury fans out there?

These daily rituals of happy and successful people are fantastic. Imagine if everyone lived this way.

In case you missed it on Kitty & Buck:

I hope you've had a wonderful week! I have several work projects on the go right now, so I apologise for having less posts than usual. I'm going to try and be more organised this week!

Kitty
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy