Navigation

Friday, August 8, 2014

Found #105


Since it's international cat day today (let's face it, every day is cat day at my house), I thought I would do a round up of cat themed goodies for Found this week. Let's start with some Love Cats Tights from Supayana.
via: Supayana

This Kitty jungle gym is incredible! I would love to get something like that for my cats...


If I used a mouse for my computer, I'd definitely get this felt cat mouse-pad. If you want something more exciting than charcoal, there's a tonne of colours to choose from!


Aw, what a cute kitty bed! I really like the extra detail in the lotus shape felt bed from Elevele.

via: Elevele

Leah Goren, the queen of the black cat print, has created a solid version of her famous print in the shape of a ring dish.


Ahhh! A cat shaped washi tape dispenser! Where have you been all my life?

via: Maigocute

Something special for your very own king of the jungle (,,◕ ⋏ ◕,,)


Finally, in case you're allergic to cats or prefer birds... It's a little morbid, but the cat shaped bird feeder is so cute!


So much cat love! Happy International Cat Day ˓˓ก₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎ค˒˒

Kitty
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy